Sunday, April 9, 2017

Chapter 2


1 new message

"6ayib, how can someone enter your life?"

-------

Message from "oRaedo'', I think this person is new, I checked their profile, yup, only few points, the person is new.

To be honest, when new people that come and private message me and that I don't recognize their handle, ya3ni they're usually like those wa95een people, allah la yableena, ya3ni yinarfizoon.

But me being Nawal, I 3adatan give everyone a chance at first, so I replied to the guy.

"By gaining trust".

Sent.

Ana glt iny akoon barda ma3ah 3ashan low kan niyatih say2ah yiroo7.

"Nawal !!!! T3AALIIIIII" Mama nadatny.

"INSHALLAH ANA JAYA".

"Ha Nawal, kl shay a7san?"
I nodded at her smiling shway, "6ayib, ana kalamt om Ameera, aham shay bukra bl mdrisa you act normal as nothing happened, everything b9eer a7san inshallah".

"inshallah"
I smiled then hugged her, "shukran a7ibik mama".

"w ana ba3ad".

--------

1 new message

"
لا هاذي صعبة * ايموجي ضحك* بالله كيف اقدر اكسب ثقتك من غير ما ادخل حياتك؟"

Shakla this Raed guy won't stop, lol.

Ummm... kayf arid...

"لا يعني اكيد بياخذ وقت كسب الثقة، لكن اعني ان الانسان يدخل القلب، وما يطلع"

But guys I meant it in a friendly way, don't let your mind go to the lovey-dovey way !

Sent.

1 new message

"ايوااا، طيب، انتي بخير؟"

Oh, this guy is something.

"مو مرا والله".

Sent.

1 new message

"ايش حصل؟".

At first, I hesitated to text him about what's going on, ya3ni I felt it's private, lakin who am I kidding, I need to 6ali3 ely fe galbi w 7arati and vent somewhere to feel better about what's going on, I might as well vent to this guy.

I decided to tell him what happened, and he was supportive to my point of view, that's sweet.

"على فكرة لو فجأة اختفيت، اعرفي اني غفوت" Raed sent, he said his sleep is messed up.

"لازم ترتبه"

"ايوة ايوة عارف".

And we continued talking about life until he stopped replying. He probably slept, though it's still early to sleep, it's just 6 pm, but howa gal inih ma nam ams el layl, maybe that's why.

When I went to bed, my mind dozed off to Khalid, ma 7ta 6g ham 3ashan ys2al lesh w esh 9ayir w k4a, mn gabil he used to text first w knt thgeela ma3ah, bs b3dayn I got a bit attached w gdayt el myana shway w 9rt I text first, w lma I didn't want to add him on snapchat, I started being the one who texts first 99% of the time. I wish I wasn't too gentle with people, I trust way too easily, and I guess it gets me attached and I hate that, it can get me into trouble, bs that's who I am, and it will take a lot to change that akeed </3.

-------- 

Next day I did as mama galat ly, 97 and she was back to normal.

"Ameera Haya!!! Esm3oooooni zayn!" knt mra mt7amsa when I was telling them.

"Hady hady shway shway esh feek?" Galat Ameera w he t6'7ak 3lay, and Haya only chuckled, she's soooo quite its super cute <3

"Okay fe ta6awo3 b event greeb, w klah bnat f ya3ni a4in ahilkum bywafgoon, esh raykum? ana bsajil, tbooni asjilkum ba3ad?"

"3ala 7asb mta 3ashan lo 3ndy e5tibar ow k4a" Haya galat, he dayman ely t5af 3la darajatha bzyada w kl 7yat-ha drasa drasa, mashallah allah y7f6'ha.

"Trkee Haya 3anik w sajleena, bnroo7 klna w nkoon m3 ba36' inshallah" Ameera said rolling her eyes.

"heheheh 6ayib, bs lazim nroo7 n7jz el booth ely naby nsajil feeh w nshtiri thyab el ta6awo3 el esboo3 el jay, la2na howa bkoon el esboo3 el jay" I told them both.

"Ay youm?" Haya asked.

"El thulatha2 w el arbi3a2 a6'n" Glt.

"5nroo7 el thulatha2 3ashan I have a test on thursday, so I can't go elarbi3a2, w 3ashan na5i4 booth 7loo, esh raykum?"

"Mwafgeen" Ana w Ameera glna m3 ba3a6' (This sometimes happens, wallah its like we're twins, though we no way are).

I think I'll send the registration link to Khalid, he has a younger sister, who I know is willing to sign up.

-------

Jat 79at el riya6'a today again, w el teacher was going to pair me up with another student, because she noticed what happened yesterday, I told her msh lazim, she told to come to her.

"Hala abla, fee shay?" I asked weirded out, this is a first.

And there's a first for everything Nawal, don't be surprised -.-

"Sho benik w bein 9a7bitik? Hee m3'9bitik 3a shee? ma ka2na ams 7a9al?" She asked with a mix of both accents.

"La la mafy shay 9ar, el7amdelallah kl shay 5air, bs shakilha kan feeha shay ams" I told her while chuckling, ya3ni why would she think I'm being forced to do something? lol.

"Ahh mashy, yla ro7y winbas6y" She told me while nodding at the girls.

"Inshallah" I smiled and went back to the girls.

I love her, she is cute, it's a shame it's her last year in this school </3.

------

By the end of class I texted Khalid about the volunteering thing, and he said he'll gladly tell his sister to sign up as an immediate reply.

And there was also another message from Raed, hmmmm....



**********************

3 comments: