Sunday, May 21, 2017

Chapter 4

Chapter 4:


And for once, maybe just this once, I believed that not all boys are animals..


-------



Its been almost a week, we've been texting for a while. But let me tell you something, I kept my distance, I was to scared to get close, and lets be real here, I had a crush on another guy who I've been talking to a month before Nawaf ;)


This other guy is Khalid, wallah he's hot, but short, sadly, I'm taller haha. At first we talked a lotttt, bs faj2a he started getting cold, mra cold.


Khalid was the reason of my barrier between Nawaf and I.


Elmuhim, the next weekend I was volunteering at some kind of festival, and yup, its pretty fun.


"BANAAAAATTT MA T9ADGOOOON!" I literally shouted to the team I worked with.


"WSHO ESH 9AR???" Jumana said (a teammate).


"La T5afeen, tra Nawal dayman tt7amas bzyada" Dana told her (wallah this girl knows me inside out).


"HWW? Kl hl 9raaa5 w mafy shay?" Sara asks making Haya laugh.


"LA YKOON FE 6FL BAL BHAFA MRA THANIA 5AYIF???" Yup, you guessed, we were working next to the haunted house, though we're a small booth, but we're responsible for taking care of the children in the haunted house, that's because the haunted house crew isnt as "sufficient", thanks haunted house crew ;).


"La ya 7ibaybiiiii, hahahah.... Fee... PAINTBALLLL!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHH" I said practically excited, it would be my first time to play.


"NOOO WAYYYYY" Jumana stated, "LAZIM NL3AB, NAWAL ANA W INTI BNROO7 NL3AB, OKAY???".


"AKEEEED, AND SARA W HAYA, TJOON????" I asked still shouting hehe.


"Eeewa" they both said.


------


I was texting Khalid, and he asked me about a girl, he asked if she was hot and how she looked, thats when I got mad, he was a freaking pervert, and guess what? I didn't realize that !!!!


"Allah yahdeek w ywafgik".


Thats the last message I sent him before I cut him off completely from my life.


------


Laman 6'alamt el dnya shway glna bnroo7 paintball, and the line was super duper long, bs allah y3een wallah.


On our way, me and the girls, well, we saw, ummm, boyats, a lot, but there were these two, just sitting together in eachothers lap, and ughhh, disgusting !!!! I'm sorry, but I'm not the type of person who is used to seeing this thing, I respect it, but I still think its 7aram wallah, so from my POV I don't like it, but if you are one of them or whatever, well, I'll respect you. Thats what I do.


-----


Friday:


Guess what? I'm stuck at school, and its superrr boring, I go nothing to do, and I have to wait till afternoon then I can go back to the festival. I decided to text Nawaf.


"Good morning Nawaf"


"9ba7 el 5air" he replied a few minutes later.


"What are you doing?"


"I just woke up" ya 7leela towah ygoom, shaklah bda yiratib nomah (its late morning).


I told him about the festival if he knows some kid that wants to go, turns out the only kid he has in his family is 6 months old, he talked about the little guy in a way that seems like he's the father, though he's just the uncle.


"Nawaf, akeed mo wildik ha4a?" LOL


"eeee bs mra amoot feeh"


"Allah yi7fi4ah"


"Ameen"


"Tadri kef ttkalam 3nah yiwari inik tgdar tkoon ab zain w 3adil, mashallah"


"La wallah xD?"


"Eee, ya 74 ely bta54ha wallah, bt5af int 3alla 3yalkom bshkl mo 6abee3y" I told him, it was a risky text, but oh well.


"La 3ad, tra fe ely a7san mny" shaklah ista7a


"taby el 9ara7a? fe 3alamy klha ma shft insan rajal m7taram zayik, like really, you're a very amazing guy allah yi7fi4ik" I told him.


"wiyak, and my face is turning red, you're making me blush" DAMN WHAT WHAT AND WHATTA WHATTTT WHAT UMM ACT COOL NAWAL, THIS IS NORMAL, RIGHT? YEAH ACT COOLLLLL.


"Oh really? haha lol, I've got magic *smirk emoji*, and btw bl that inik wa7id 9gheer fl 3mr w ur morals are very good mashallah" he was 19, and I said this because of Khalid, I remembered him, Khalid was 20, but he was immature, but this guy over here is the opposite, hes, wow.


Then as we talked about this, it escalated to the following:


"Ee 6ayib, lakin 7ata low, when I first get married, I don't want children." He texted.


"Why?"


"Mas2ooliya"


"Ee 97 el mas2ooliyah 9a3ba, take it from me, I'm still young, but since I'm the oldest child, I understand". I told him. "But don't you like children? and tara when you get older, you might be ready, this is probably because you're still young".


"Mo bs k4a, 7ata when I first get married, I want to spend time with my wife, just the both of us, before a child comes along, because when a child comes along, then there wouldn't be any time for us to be together as much" OMG THIS GUY OVER HERE IS A KEEPER, INSHALLAH HE FALLS FOR ME AND WE LIVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER TOGETHER.


"AWWWWWWWWW, Tbh thats sooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute" I texted in aww


"You're cuter"


*********************************


END OF CHAPTER 4


CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I'M IN AWE, I CANNOT BELIEVE GUYS LIKE HIM ACTUALLY EXIST, AND YES, HE EXISTS, THIS IS A TRUE STORY.


I made it a long chapter for you guyssss ;) well its not really long, but compared to what I wrote before, it kinda is heheh






2 comments: